Adjacent to Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center, our hotel makes it easy to hold your meeting in style. From boardrooms to exhibit halls to breakout rooms, we have over 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, much of it filled with natural light and offering stunning views of the harbor, Queen Mary and Catalina Island.
Host a trade show or a convention in our Beacon Ballroom with ocean views, and for an intimate reception, our beautiful Southern California venue with a lagoon and Japanese bridges offers a perfect backdrop.
Hyatt Regency Long Beach offers the best in meeting and banquet facilities with wired and wireless Internet, individual climate controls, and the latest in audio and visual technology and video conferencing through our partner PSAV.
- Over 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
- Beacon Ballroom – the only waterfront meeting room in Long Beach.
- Regency Ballroom – At 10,000 square feet, it boasts soaring 16-foot ceilings
- Regency Boardroom – VIP-style boardroom with a wall-mounted flat screen
- Shoreline and Pacific/Harbor flexible meeting rooms - From U-shape for 27 to theater for 200
- Tides – on-site restaurant with a semi-private dining area for 45.
Please view our capacity charts and floor plans for full information on all of our Southern California meeting venues. You may also view our presentation services price list for more information on our hotel facilities.
If you are ready to begin the planning process, please submit a RFP today. A member of our staff will respond to your query promptly.